Recently we had our lead yourself into the future day. We saw the kids from Carey Donvale. It was kind of weird seeing people and in the same uniform as us but I had never seen these people in my life.
We had to do challenges like the cup stacking challenge. It was really hard trying to put the the cups on top of each other without touching them. But then Oliver came in Clutch with the big brain strat. If we put the rubber band around the cup but actually didn’t touch the cup.so we could stack them I up without touching the cup. So then it got much much easy from that and on.

Then we had the planking challenge which was probably the hardest of all the challenges. Holding a plank wasn’t the easiest but 1 thing I took out of it was what its like to work as a team. No matter how many times the cups fell or we thought we couldn’t hold the plank, we persevered and didn’t let the plank fall.

It was also kind of fun seeing the people from Carey Donvale. Because we have heard about the for like 7 years now and to finally see all of them was a big learning step. Then l realised there human just like us.

I think I learnt a lot and I’m excited to go to Donvale next term!
What was your favourite part of the year 6 day?

Christian.

Year 6 day
Tagged on: